Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Premiere


We went last night to the premiere of Alice in Wonderland it was awesome!
I dressed as the Red Queen and Hachi dressed as the Mad Hatter. It was great a movie! When we arrived everyone was like OMG! And asked to take pics with us which was cool! I know it was nice to do something different.



Now onto today!

People are severe jerks-I am seriously boggled at the fact if you are a lesbian for some reason they aer all angry and violent. I mean its like one bit of miss speak and you have a lesbian trying to shove their foot down your throat. I don't understand this. But anyways. Gary is sick today fun fun...so nothing neat today to do.. I guess video games? And tomorrow research on my paper for Honors and article research. I seriously need to look for classes for Fall 2010. I don't know yet. Well I need to jump in the shower. I feel icky and I want a shower and a nap. Might as well. *sighs*



No comments:

Post a Comment