Saturday, December 17, 2011

Busy day

Today was me errand day I woke up gary and we decided to ship out the books I sold, get gas and other necessities, then go to good will where I scored cute shoes (zapatos) and two pair of work pants (los pantelones). We had to make a wal-mart trip for two belts. My belts are so old they are about to break.

Grocery shopping was a bit long but we managed to m home and get everything put up we bought. Tonight I decided to surprise Bill and gary with some cinnamon rolls. they didn't believe me that they were cooked. :) I was sneaky I did it while fixing my bread and sausage snack.

I am working on thee awful laundry...slowly getting it done. My closet is cleaned up so now i can put stuff up in there. I have work tomorrow so I think I am gonna go to bed. Will try to post something more coherent tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment