Sunday, December 18, 2011

Work...hyper at home!

I had work at 1:45 today and worked until 5:15 :) I came home hyper...I guess because of the rush we had. So I came home to a sleepy husband who is like eh? Huh? I'm like come on! Get hyped! Hes still eh...so I'm like bleh and here I am posting a post lol. I have some pics I've been meaning to post but I've not had a chance to post.


Gary being silly last night when I wanted a pic of me and him....he's a mess


Dusty trying to rebel against us not petting him. So he sits on the laptop! Seriously...come on dude.

 Athena all knocked out...her daddy wore her out playing with her teddy bears :)


Thats about it besides the fact that I got evaluated today on if I may become a permanent member of the team at Sears. I hope I get the job. But I have a lot to work on to get my numbers up.

I found a new app called Soundtracking...its where you post your music you are listening to. Kinda making a soundtrack of your life ;) I think its neat. I've started following a couple of people and already started blowing up my facebook and twitter with music I'm listening to. But I think its a good idea because it shows me what I've been listening too and what type of mood I was in :)


1 comment: