Sunday, January 3, 2010

Relax Day...

Well today I woke up early but decided to lay back down. It was nice :)

Lets see..
I fried up a couple of potatoes for me and Gary to have sandwiches...worked on Laundry...I keep forgetting the laundry. Now I have two of those evil baskets sitting in my living room! Grrr... I really hate laundry.

Gary helped clean house today and that was awesome because well my hip was freaking killing me! We took down the Christmas tree..we were trying to wait until Jasmine came back home but the poor thing was completely dead. So tree had to go.

Finally made time to sit and get some game time in... then time to go grocery shopping.

Tacos! was dinner...very full and wanting more.. It was delich!@

Time to feed the boys: Lets see banana, pineapple, carrots, celery and mixed veggie with their Turkey BLM :)


No comments:

Post a Comment