Friday, January 1, 2010

new years

Sometimes i wonder where i stand in life...

then i realize how much i want a family but then how much i am not prepared...
my daddy wants me to have kids...he doesn't know how much i want kids. I have my step daughter which is a good thing. I love her.....as thou she was mine but she is not mine never the less...and i don't think i will ever have babies. i know i'm 29 and i have plenty of time. but what if....

i thought i was past it but apparently not....i want to - god i want to be someone different everyday...someone more laid back and someone who just ... i don't didn't take things so freaking seriously sometimes...

ah... i guess it doesn't matter though.. i just wanted to get things off my mind briefly.. i mean isn't that what this is for?

No comments:

Post a Comment