Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First day of work

Well yesterday was my first day at work. Lots of orientation! Well tomorrow I go back to work. I have classes which will be over soon! Yippee

We had a Sunday dinner this weekend and I cooked turkey, dressing , green bean casserole, chicken and rice, cream corn, speckled butter beans, homemade bread, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin pie- oh wait I can't leave out the banana pudding. Bill came over and we all ate way too much but it was a great day. Bill played Oblivion on the Xbox so I watched him do that until I had to go to bed.

Hmmm today was a bleh day I made it to class but when I got home all I wanted to do is sleep. Had my doctors apt today, he's changing my meds so we will see how that goes.

I should be in bed now so night and will post tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. dang girl, I want some of your cooking, you cook great AND sew perfectly,,,what a wonderful wife ;)

    ReplyDelete