Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday

Well me and Jasmine got up....well Jasmine should have great news to tell so I will leave a  Great great news! But you may not hear that until tomorrow. I just asked when she was blogging that and she's like tomorrow. Silly girl is caught up in the Hunger Games Books. So far they are good. Maybe she will give us a review on them on her blog.

HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE HINT HINT HINT HINT: COME ONE HACHI TELL US

So after her great news, we decided to go drop off applications: she more than me-most of mine were online. So I decided to window shop. Theres this little shop in the mall: SO cute Sweet Shop or something like that.

But look what I found:



So here is the HELLO KITTY I WANT! She is so cute! The little bean baby balls are cute too!
see m&m's


Jelly Bean Wall! OMG All colors of the rainbow! Oh and M&M's they are on the top of the pic!


I thought these would look great on the girls: Neela, Stevie and Olive!
OH AND THE PUCKER STICKS! YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN!





Sinful! This is their sweet section! Truffles! But I believe one cost like 2.25! But I still want to splurge one day and try one.

Jasmine's little cuties she liked. Plus her really nice dress today! The little tye dye bear I'm gonna get stuffed for her with my first paycheck. (hey a girl can be optimistic)

Some more little critters


The way they stuff them is kind of neat! Plus you can dress them up!


Just too darn cute! Hachi (jasmine) went nuts over it and the one below!


Well after there we were trying to get out without any other distractions but on the way to get food...I got distracted!


 The jewelry she had was so pretty, so here is some more close ups of the jewelry. They weren't priced too horrible, but they would be great treat me day pieces.








SO that is for most of my day..then we well we then got a sub sandwich...roasted chicken breast on flat bread with veggies! YUM!




Ah yes the shoes that we found in 3 colors at Payless! Beautiful...I so don't have that shade of blue...well or any blue heels! SO wants!


No comments:

Post a Comment