Saturday, May 12, 2012

kitty in need

http://sunshiney-arts.tumblr.com/post/22890660133/please-help-cat-in-need

This is for my sister. If anyone can help please do. But also please place her little fuzzy in ya'll's prayers

Please Help: Cat in need
So I know I’ve posted a lot of emergency stuff lately and I’m still having money troubles which makes something that happened 5 mnutes ago even harder to deal with.
My kitty Stormageddon, or Stormi for short, came limping into my house about 5 minutes ago. It appears he has a badly broken back leg. I’m no vet but I can bend his back leg but there is a place near the hip where there is a bone poking and if I touch that he meows in agony. We can’t pick him up without him screaming in pan, he can’t walk without limping and STILL being in pain.
I don’t have a picture of him because the baby is all black and fuzzy and, at the moment, he’s curled up on a couch cushion where I’ve put him so he just ends up looking like this fuzzy black blob…
The thing is, I can’t afford to take him to the vet right now. I honestly have 60-50 dollars to my name, bills that still need to be paid and I need food for myself plus more kitty food in the next two days. Since this just happened I have NO idea how much it will cost to fix my kitty. Even if I have to have him put down, I don’t have the money for that.
I have no idea what happened to my baby but I really don’t want to hear him suffer, I can’t take it. So, I hate to outright beg but if anyone can spare anything to help him I’d be so very grateful. If I have to I’ll post vet receipts and everything to prove that I took him…I just want him to be okay. Looking up online and hearing Micah talk there are so many bad things that can go wrong if this is just left unattended and his suffering is something I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I just let it go unchecked.
I would be forever grateful if you could reblog this or donate to help him. My paypal is wolframkyo@gmail.com
To all of you who donate, I can’t thank you enough and I swear that every penny will go to helping Stormi with his leg. For those of you who reblog, you’re such a great help for getting the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment