Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday...and late last night

One I would like to add our goofiness on here..
This is just on of our camera strips lol I have an actual strip of all of it I am loading.


Yes this is our boredom. Athena isn't even left out of the fun! So this is what we did right before bed last night.

Now onto today. Well staying up late did not help matters any when it came to getting up this morning. We all had a date yes a date....MOVIE DATE! I call it a date because we rarely go to the movies so it feels like a date. We went to see Marvel's Avengers. It was a great movie. There were moments in the movie that was quite funny!





So that is the jist of our day :) I came home and crashed. Gary is playing Video Game and well I am about to work on another Mother's day gift and Make my pages for Kid's Book Reviews and Adult Book reviews!

Have a blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment