Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just a Quick Pop in

Today has been quite a long day for me. It started at 2am. No I did not have to be up this early, I just was awake. So I read-then when Gary came home I decided to talk with him and spend some awake time with him. He's usually sleepy or waking up when I see him. :)

I managed to take our neighbor and friend to work this morning, then I commenced the daunting task of cleaning out my pack mouse desk. Yes I am a slight pack mouse. Not rat...mouse. Its small things that I collect or just don't find a reason to get rid of them. 

After picking up Lonnie-I then came home for a 2 hour nap. Well needed.

Then at 7pm I went over to Bill's for coffee and help set up his new pc (well new to him: its my old emachine: nothing wrong with it just obsolete with my laptop) Installing things took a bit longer than planned. Which did not bother me. I enjoy his company. But now its late and all I've consumed all day is coffee! So I am making a batch of ramen and then I am showering and crashing! So hopefully soon I will have time to update on mine and Hachi's girl's night of "oooosahhhh"! Lots of pics to come with that! So stay tuned. I hope to soon have the pages up for the book reviews too. Job searching has taken over my days lately. But tomorrow I have an interview with the Temp Services and I may start selling Avon, Just may. So Goodnight and too all who read in the daylight: Good Morning and Have a Great Day at work or just enjoying your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment